• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

MP3 Attachment Player

I would also suggest doing the same for other media formats, ogg ETC...
HTML:
<xen:if is="{$attachment.extension} == 'mp3||ogg' ">

when i tried this, the player didn't appear. when I removed "||ogg" it worked fine for mp3. thanks

anyone know how to get flowplayer displaying uploaded flv or mp4 files ?

I have tried adding the script and swf player to the attached_files template, but the flowplayer shows up in a blank white box.

I'm having an issue uploading the attachements (.mp3) on a Windows Server.

Anyone have any ideas? Neither the flash or non-flash uploader will finish.

1. I would also suggest doing the same for other media formats, ogg ETC...
    HTML:
    <xen:if is="{$attachment.extension} == 'mp3||ogg' ">

interesting, does the swf player support other formats than mp3? and is "||" the right seperator for each extension? it didn't work for me.

copied the flash folder to my root directory and added the changes as stated and I don't see the player anywheres? did I miss something somewhere?.. maybe this isn't what I was looking for.. wanted it to show up on my site so my users could play music while browsing the site.. like a radio that starts playing once you log in unless you turn it off.. any ideas? I can''t upload through ACP cause there is no xlm file or can I? .. new with the Xenforo forums so I am still learning. any help would be appreciated.. thanks

File wont even show up attached using with either the flash uploader or not. With the flash uploader it gets stuck at 100% (and I did attempt the change to the htmaccess file)... I guess ill just leave them a link and leave it be... Man this is the only thing that make me miss wordpress :(

Top Bottom