Can't fix Mozilla Firefox Page Shift Issue

Amaury

This is a browser issue I previously brought up here, which was resolved by @Mike. However, he mentioned that his fix, which would be in XenForo 1.2, might cause other issues and may have to revert it.

The issue is still present on the site mentioned in the hyperlink above, which is now on XenForo 1.2.4, and I'm not sure if Mike had to revert his fix or if his fix simply didn't work.

Also, as I mentioned in the previous thread regarding this, it works correctly sometimes in Mozilla Firefox, but the majority of the time it doesn't.

Please watch this video in full screen and 1080p:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can you reproduce this here?

We have a workaround in place that scrolls you to the correct location on page load if the page hasn't been scrolled. If the page shifts after that though (JS, ads, etc), there's nothing we can really do. As such, I don't think there's much we can do.

Can you reproduce this here?

We have a workaround in place that scrolls you to the correct location on page load if the page hasn't been scrolled. If the page shifts after that though (JS, ads, etc), there's nothing we can really do. As such, I don't think there's much we can do.

I showed that in the video, and does indeed work here and all other XenForo sites I visit. :) For some reason, it doesn't on KH-Vids.

Maybe it's something specific to that site? @mistypants, anything you can take a look at on your end when you have a chance?

I am unable to reproduce the problem, and therefore can't troubleshoot it much. It seems like an issue on your end, as I've told you.

I don't think you ever commented on this particular issue, actually. :P

In any case, I'll see if I can troubleshoot some more over on KH-V.

Top Bottom