XF 1.5 Moving to HTTPS

CarpCharacin

I am moving UFK to HTTPS. How do I enable the image proxy so all the content shows up as secure? I haven't got the SSL working quite yet, but I will. I am using letsencrypt.

I realize it's a lot to try and take in, but it's also why I recommended you stick with a quality shared hosting provider instead of going to a VPS that you had no knowledge of how to administer.
I understand why it happened. I have had the VPS for less than a month and I am learning. I like the VPS much much more than shared hosting.

I understand why it happened. I have had the VPS for less than a month and I am learning. I like the VPS much much more than shared hosting.
Oh, there's no comparison.. but it can be informational overload if you aren't familiar. That's why I suggest setting up a test environment on another computer or VM. Even (if you are adventurous and have the spare cash) getting a small VPS from DO or LiNode and just practicing with it in a real internet environment, and wipe it and redo it every so often.

No time like the present. If you've got a few GB of file space and 4-8GB RAM then you can do it now.;)
It is a laptop and I am going to be building a new computer within a week. I want to do it on the new computer and I don't want to have to set it up again. I will do it as soon as I have the new computer put together and set up :)

Should I re password the admin directory? I created a password file yesterday and that was the one with my SSH username and password. Was that the same password file that you are talking about?

Top Bottom