1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moving Private Control buttons in post

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by kankan, May 24, 2013.

1. kankan

kankan Active Member

I am looking for a way to move those elements from a line next to the second one :

I have checked the code in template conversation_message

First line of links belong to Private control div and second line to Public control div ... i can't manage to align both.

Any help ?

May be thise can be also done by added code in Extra.CSS ?

Here is my code :

<xen:set var="$messageAfterTemplate">
    <div class="messageMeta">
    <div class="privateControls">
    <span class="item muted"><xen:username user="$message" class="author" />,
    <a href="{xen:link conversations/message, $conversation, 'message_id={$message.message_id}'}" class="datePermalink"><xen:datetime time="$message.message_date" /></a>
    <xen:hook name="conversation_message_private_controls" params="{xen:array 'message={$message}'}">
    <xen:if is="{$message.canEdit}">
    <a href="{xen:link 'conversations/edit-message', $conversation, 'm={$message.message_id}'}"
    class="item control edit {xen:if $xenOptions.messageInlineEdit, OverlayTrigger}"
    data-href="{xen:link conversations/edit-message-inline, $conversation, 'm={$message.message_id}'}"
    data-messageSelector="#message-{$message.message_id}"><span></span>{xen:phrase edit}</a>
    <xen:require js="js/xenforo/discussion.js" />
    <xen:if is="{$message.canReport}">
    <a href="{xen:link 'conversations/report', $conversation, 'message_id={$message.message_id}'}" class="OverlayTrigger item control report" data-cacheOverlay="false"><span></span>{xen:phrase report}</a>
    <xen:if hascontent="true">
    <div class="publicControls">
    <xen:hook name="conversation_message_public_controls" params="{xen:array 'message={$message}'}">
    <xen:if is="{$canReplyConversation}">
    <a href="{xen:link 'conversations/reply', $conversation, 'm={$message.message_id}'}"
    class="item control reply ReplyQuote"><span></span>{xen:phrase reply}</a>
    Thank you
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Put them in the same div, or try floating the divs.
  3. kankan

kankan Active Member

Thank you for your answer Brogan
    I tried moving the <div> but this does not change the display.
    How do you perform a floating div ?