XF 1.5 Moving from nulled to legit

Fattycakez1

Hey boys,

What is the best way to move nulled xenforo to legit one

i want everything to stay the same like literally everything from htaccess,users,add ons,widgets,theme,options,nodes everything

can someone point me please i don't want to make a stupid move :D

Naturally we can't comment on what state your files or database are in due to using unlicensed software.
There could be backdoors, malicious code, etc.

However, in general, you need to download a copy of the license files from your customer account, and upload them to the server, overwriting what is already there.

I'm fairly sure ... I've been at this a while now.

You could do an import, but it's not necessary, any non-standard content won't be imported, and it will require more work to set everything back up.

Sorry i didn't mean thats at all really sorry if thats was offensive

I'm just worried because of the old thread i saw some staff was saying he should do import external data or something but yeah i will just replace the files as you said.

A few other thoughts.

The style you are using now most likely has an edited or removed XF copyright, possibly even from an unlicensed style.
You will need to restore the default copyright, which may mean replacing or editing the style.

Likewise for third party add-ons in use - you will need to ensure you update those to use legitimate versions.

Once you have upgraded the site to use the official license files then you can post for any assistance you need with any of that.

A few other thoughts.

The style you are using now most likely has an edited or removed XF copyright, possibly even from an unlicensed style.
You will need to restore the default copyright, which may mean replacing or editing the style.

Likewise for third party add-ons in use - you will need to ensure you update those to use legitimate versions.

Once you have upgraded the site to use the official license files then you can post for any assistance you need with any of that.

Yes sure don't worry about the style and copyright issue i will restore the theme

Anything else should i take care of?

Top Bottom