1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Moving file "logo.og.png"

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by TheSalt, Aug 25, 2014.

1. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

Hello All!

I might be doing something wrong so I apologize in advance for this question if so. I noticed when I do updates my forum logo "logo.og.png" changes back to the default. I'm guessing it's because it is included in the upgrade and when I overwrite it gets replaced with the XF logo. Is there a setting in the ACP that points to this file? If so where? I'm hoping to place the image somewhere it does not get replaced in the root folder.

I know this can quickly be fixed but sometimes I forget and it takes a couple weeks for it to render correctly on Facebook. I'm hoping I can do a simple work around this way.

Many Thanks,
  2. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

I saw this "ACP -> Styles -> Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Settings: Facebook Open Graph Logo" but is this also the same setting that shows the logo on my iphone when I bookmark it?
    caoanh204 likes this.
  3. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member

ACP -> Appearance -> Styles -> styleproperties -> header and nav -> all the logo data.

If you modify it there, you never have to change this on an update again.
    TheSalt likes this.
  4. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

Awesome! Thank you @Walter.