XF 1.4 Move notice just above the editor => hook:editor

Betclever

Hello all,

How can I move a notice above the editor?

Please find the place where I want to put it => hook:editor

Thanks.

As this doesn't really have any relation to "notices", you'd need to identify the template that represents the page you want and edit it to show the HTML where you want.

As this doesn't really have any relation to "notices", you'd need to identify the template that represents the page you want and edit it to show the HTML where you want.

I have used widget framework to identify the widget place where I want to put my notice and the template was "editor".
However, when I put my HTML content inside this template, it appears just under the editor but I want to put the content just above the editor.

Is it another template?

I'm asking help for the notice system, not on widget framework or something else.
There is no way to move the notice elsewhere than on the top of the page?

Notices have nothing to do with the editor. They are done on a per page basis at most and always (only) at the top of the page.

Notices have nothing to do with the editor. They are done on a per page basis at most and always (only) at the top of the page.

Ok, I understood now so the only solution or work around is using the widget framework with the widget place or is there other solutions?

I'm still not clear what you're trying to do. However, if it's something the widget framework is showing you or providing as an option, you'll need to ask your questions in its thread.

Top Bottom