1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 move navigation bit down

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by RamzanHD, Apr 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamzanHD

RamzanHD Active Member

hey xenforo can someone tell me how to remove this annoying space . i want to stick navigation to body or whatever you call it. sorry im new to xenforo and im still learning css and html

[​IMG]

2. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Your style is not a modified default style, best to ask in the thread for that style since I believe it is a paid style.

Amaury likes this.
  3. RamzanHD

RamzanHD Active Member

what do you mean cant i add a little css so it moves the page container bit p

4. ozzy47

ozzy47 Well-Known Member

You could, but the style developer is the one to ask, as he/she would know the best way to do it in that style since they created it.

5. RamzanHD

RamzanHD Active Member

yeah but my style creator is to busy i've been trying to coontact him but i think his doing somethig his name is @Mike Creuzer cant one of you give me a css or something to remove the space

6. ozzy47

ozzy47 Well-Known Member

7. Jim Kingsnorth

Jim Kingsnorth Active Member

It sounds to me like you need a custom theme.

8. ozzy47

ozzy47 Well-Known Member

Well he bought a premade style, he just needs to let the developer help him mod it somewhat, but this requires patience.

9. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.