XF 1.5 move title below "page navigation" see picture.

fionix

Hi,

screen1.webp

How can I move the title of a category,forum and post where the number of page (page navigation) counter is and how can I remove the number of pages in the top (not at the bottom)..

Please see picture.. hope you understand what I want, sorry for my bad explanation :)

In forum_view remove
Code:
<div class="pageNavLinkGroup">

<div class="linkGroup SelectionCountContainer">
        <xen:if is="{$canWatchForum}">
            <a href="{xen:link 'forums/watch', $forum}" class="OverlayTrigger" data-cacheOverlay="false">{xen:if $forum.forum_is_watched, '{xen:phrase unwatch_forum}', '{xen:phrase watch_forum}'}</a>
        </xen:if>
    </div>

<xen:pagenav link="forums" linkdata="{$forum}" linkparams="{$pageNavParams}" page="{$page}" perpage="{$threadsPerPage}" total="{$totalThreads}" />

</div>
then find
Code:
<div class="pageNavLinkGroup afterDiscussionListHandle">
    <div class="linkGroup">
add after it
Code:
        <xen:if is="{$canWatchForum}">
            <a href="{xen:link 'forums/watch', $forum}" class="OverlayTrigger" data-cacheOverlay="false">{xen:if $forum.forum_is_watched, '{xen:phrase unwatch_forum}', '{xen:phrase watch_forum}'}</a>
        </xen:if>
That will get rid of pagination above topics list and will move watch forum link to bottom pagination. Best to do it with template modifications instead of editing template.

To move ad above title move your ad code from ad_above_content template to ad_below_top_breadcrumb template.

Thank you very much for the help, that works.. however, I changed the BANNER MANAGER to the paid one from the ADD-ON section and everything works now ;)

Top Bottom