Implemented Motivate Guests to Reply and Register

kkm323

How would we motivate guests to reply and register ?
In xenforo under every thread for guest's view, this display "(no permission to reply". This is not the best way to motivate guests to post in your site

My suggestion for xenforo is to make quickreply editor appear under threads for guests to write posts then by hitting posts it automatically redirect them to the register page. Then, posts would appear after activation by email.

Upvote 99
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
How would we motivate guests to reply and register ?
In xenforo under every thread for guest's view, this display "(no permission to reply". This is not the best way to motivate guests to post in your site

My suggestion for xenforo is to make quickreply editor appear under threads for guests to write posts then by hitting posts it automatically redirect them to the register page. Then, posts would appear after activation by email.

An older version of vB, I think, had a big ol' Reply button visible even to guests. When clicked, that took one to the registration page.

Looks great. Is there a vb3 version?
Any chance you would make this for XenForo?
There isn't a vb3 version, no sorry.

I doubt it will be converted to XF, especially since now it looks like something similar is available :)

Please implement this :( our forums will boost great performance ever to turn guests into members if this feature is available and made as default one. This is ridiculously important and I wonder why XF still has not implemented this yet :(

Top Bottom