Resource icon

Most Online Users 1.2

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Does this have the option to not include guests in the count? Four our site I'd rather it just displayed how members we've had on.

Does this have the option to not include guests in the count? Four our site I'd rather it just displayed how members we've had on.
No, not ATM, but it shouldn't be hard to include, because all the values are already available

Is not a must have as we currently use v1.0.0 b5, but it'd certainly be nice to include the ability to exclude spiders etc :).

This add-on does not work as it should here. My user record says always 1, regardless if I am logged in with 2 accounts and 2 browsers. Or does it treat users with same IP adresses as 1?

Edit: After an hour or so the user record was updated to 2 users. Shouldn't it update immediately to make this more accurate?

Is there a way to reset the max users counter? We had a horde of Chinese script kiddies attacking the forum, doing no damage but skewing the max users number considerably!

I'm sure you can do this via phpMyAdmin. You probably want to wait for a response from experts though.

PS: Did you try to deinstall and then install the add-on again?

This add-on does not work as it should here. My user record says always 1, regardless if I am logged in with 2 accounts and 2 browsers. Or does it treat users with same IP adresses as 1?

Edit: After an hour or so the user record was updated to 2 users. Shouldn't it update immediately to make this more accurate?
It's upgrading imediatly.

No, ATM there's no way to reset this, but it's probably a good feature request:)

Where would you want to have the reset feature?

IMO it would be stupid to have a own page for only this feature^^

Oh. I misunderstood. I thought by "re-setting" it meant I could change the number.

The reason I ask is that it reflects the most users online since I switched to XF. But my biggest number was when I was still vB. So thought I might be able to set the number to that one. But no biggie and appreciate the add-on.

Oh. I misunderstood. I thought by "re-setting" it meant I could change the number.

The reason I ask is that it reflects the most users online since I switched to XF. But my biggest number was when I was still vB. So thought I might be able to set the number to that one. But no biggie and appreciate the add-on.
No, it's not possible ATM (but you could do it with some code changes^^

(and i've added it to my internal bugs/suggestions list https://github.com/ragtek/MOU/issues/1 )

Top Bottom