Resource icon

Most Online Users 1.2

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Have you found anything similar to this? It's a feature that I would love to have again (coming from vB 3.8).

It's not of that much use of course. But it's fun to set milestones and have them visible somewhere in order to try and beat them :)

No I haven't found anything.

Something like this:
most_online_ss.webp
With the flu and getting ready for the holidays I got away from coding for a couple of weeks, so decided to write this add-on to get me back up to speed while I have some time. It's all phrased, but I'm not happy with the wordings, so they may change. I'm not sure if the date each total was set should be displayed in a tooltip or on the right side of the number.

These stats show on forum home and on the members list. It also has a permission in case admins want to keep the totals to themselves, no idea why they would though, but I figured I may as well add it.

I still have some options left to add, like which one(s) of the stats to show, location (in online now block, under forum stats, under online now block), etc.

Something like this:
View attachment 91446
With the flu and getting ready for the holidays I got away from coding for a couple of weeks, so decided to write this add-on to get me back up to speed while I have some time. It's all phrased, but I'm not happy with the wordings, so they may change. I'm not sure if the date each total was set should be displayed in a tooltip or on the right side of the number.

These stats show on forum home and on the members list. It also has a permission in case admins want to keep the totals to themselves, no idea why they would though, but I figured I may as well add it.

I still have some options left to add, like which one(s) of the stats to show, location (in online now block, under forum stats, under online now block), etc.

Wow - that looks amazing. Great work! Can't wait to give it a try.

XF2 - We expect to update for
I don't think that any "most online users" plugin exists for XF 2.0, and none of the plugins for XF 1.5 are maintained.

You need to create a request for someone to develop a new add-on for XF 2.0.

XF2 work will it happen ?

It won't work for XF2 but I'm currently working on an add-on like this for XF2 I plan to release for free if I can finish it though I can't guarantee when it will be released. There's no telling as I don't know exactly how much time it will take. It could be released in a week or months down the road, it all depends on how long it takes me. I'll bookmark this thread though and let you know if I finish it.

Top Bottom