1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Most Online Users 1.2

This add-on shows the most online users count and date in the xf stats sidebar block

1. ragtek

ragtek Guest

ragtek submitted a new resource: Most Online Users

This add-on shows the most online users count and date in the xf stats sidebar block

Read more

Big Dan likes this.
  2. CFodder

CFodder Well-Known Member

Does this have the option to not include guests in the count? Four our site I'd rather it just displayed how members we've had on.

3. ragtek

ragtek Guest

No, not ATM, but it shouldn't be hard to include, because all the values are already available

4. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Loving this add-on :ROFLMAO:

CFodder likes this.
  5. CFodder

Is not a must have as we currently use v1.0.0 b5, but it'd certainly be nice to include the ability to exclude spiders etc :).

6. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Why are you still in B5?! O_O

CFodder likes this.
  7. CFodder

Never got around to updating it lol, seems to work okay so why change something that's going fine??

8. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

So you can experience the software in its fullest. I recommend you update...like right now. Seriously.

9. FreshFroot

FreshFroot Well-Known Member

Yeah, but what if a security vulnerabilty was found?

I'd say you update to the highest level asap!!!

Big Dan likes this.
  10. CFodder

May do later on today, will see how I get on :).

11. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

This add-on does not work as it should here. My user record says always 1, regardless if I am logged in with 2 accounts and 2 browsers. Or does it treat users with same IP adresses as 1?

Edit: After an hour or so the user record was updated to 2 users. Shouldn't it update immediately to make this more accurate?

12. RCONN

RCONN Member

Is there a way to reset the max users counter? We had a horde of Chinese script kiddies attacking the forum, doing no damage but skewing the max users number considerably!

13. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

I'm sure you can do this via phpMyAdmin. You probably want to wait for a response from experts though.

PS: Did you try to deinstall and then install the add-on again?

14. ragtek

ragtek Guest

It's upgrading imediatly.

No, ATM there's no way to reset this, but it's probably a good feature request:)

15. ragtek

ragtek Guest

Where would you want to have the reset feature?

IMO it would be stupid to have a own page for only this feature^^

16. ragtek

ragtek Guest

R_A likes this.
  17. Jeff Fuqua

Jeff Fuqua Well-Known Member

Very nice addition. I've looked around and can't find where I can adjust this number?

18. ragtek

ragtek Guest

you can't:p (without file changes)
    why would you want to cheat?:D

19. Jeff Fuqua

Jeff Fuqua Well-Known Member

Oh. I misunderstood. I thought by "re-setting" it meant I could change the number.

The reason I ask is that it reflects the most users online since I switched to XF. But my biggest number was when I was still vB. So thought I might be able to set the number to that one. But no biggie and appreciate the add-on.

20. ragtek

ragtek Guest

No, it's not possible ATM (but you could do it with some code changes^^

(and i've added it to my internal bugs/suggestions list https://github.com/ragtek/MOU/issues/1 )