Most Beautiful XenForo Boards In The World

I like the way you did the forums. It's cleaner and much easier on the eyes and does not take your attention from something else I recommend you make your main page like the forums and then work on it from there.
Thanks! I tried to make it look like the vbulletin style Grayfolio but I can't get the stripe around the whole site like in Grayfolio. :(

images

This (and other threads like it which are springing up more frequently these days) seems to have morphed into a critique thread.

There is a dedicated forum for that.

Kim from xenique I would say has done some amazing styles more notably the imagery she designs which compliments each and every design she outputs. One of a few people I consider a designer since she from scratch designs her own imagery and integrates them into the excellent styles she provides.

Forsaken is another, I don't think I've seen anyone else implement colour usage as good as this guy who has a very good eye on structure, colour implementation, font usage whilst keeping a clean uncluttered minimalistic look. His imperial style is a style i'm a fan off but even more so the colours and navbar enhancements he makes.

I can't seem to find a link to the imperial style screenshot but i know he's posted it here since I'm sure it's not yet released.

Kim from xenique I would say has done some amazing styles more notably the imagery she designs which compliments each and every design she outputs. One of a few people I consider a designer since she from scratch designs her own imagery and integrates them into the excellent styles she provides.

Agreed, really like her Red DXF style for the most part

Sorry... But I wouldn't consider either of those sites beautiful. They're basically just the default template with minor changes (Mostly color), and nothing outstanding about them.

I'd probably choose http://slruser.com for the minimalism and how well he's incorporated everything into his site so far (Not beautiful, but more that it's unique and impressive).

http://bbsmiley.com Shelley has done a few impressive styles I'd consider beautiful (I like her current one).

Wow that slruser one is fantastic... do you know if this is a released skin? I might be willing to buy one like that and customize it a bit.

Forsaken is another, I don't think I've seen anyone else implement colour usage as good as this guy who has a very good eye on structure, colour implementation, font usage whilst keeping a clean uncluttered minimalistic look. His imperial style is a style i'm a fan off but even more so the colours and navbar enhancements he makes.

I can't seem to find a link to the imperial style screenshot but i know he's posted it here since I'm sure it's not yet released.
;) Just wait till Kim and I have time to do the official style for Xenique. I don't think there will be many people who will do as customized a style as we intend to do.

Top Bottom