Most appraised/reputable XenForo Developers & Customisation services providers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
@CyberAP does great styles as well. ;)

Absolutely. He's one of the people on here I often find is overlooked considering the beautiful styles he designs. @oman list is also a very good list too (minus me as i'm not a styler and i don't take on custom work.

Completely agree with @oman's list. If I could pick anyone it'd be @Chris Deeming or @bobster65 for addons and @Russ for a style but there are a lot of very good developers/stylers on here (both in terms of skill AND level of service).

Again I couldn't agree more. I could praise these two till I'm blue in the face and if you can somehow hire them (since they have busy schedules) you will not regret it.

Some other great developers (if i repeat some names sorry)

1. Extra License
  2. Borbole
  3. Syndol
  4. Bobster65
  5. Luke Foreman
  6. waindigo
I actually think @oman mentioned them but these guys are truly great devs who provide a great service. :)

Stylers who I think are top notch

1. Forsaken
  2. Kim
  3. John
  4. Audentio
  5. Russ
  6. CyberAP
  7. Arty
Again I'm probably repeating the list but it gives you a good indicator who to look at if names are being repeated.

Instead of sending a message to everyone and ask if they are willing to take on custom work, there should be a way to know who all are interested in taking up custom work. Maybe a forum thread, a section on resource manager or a profile message, will be helpful to know how many custom developers are there at any point of time on XF.

I am saying this as I have never been able to find one on XF who is available.

Instead of sending a message to everyone and ask if they are willing to take on custom work, there should be a way to know who all are interested in taking up custom work. Maybe a forum thread, a section on resource manager or a profile message, will be helpful to know how many custom developers are there at any point of time on XF.

I am saying this as I have never been able to find one on XF who is available.

@Renegade - Very true; but I think there just aren't many xF developers/customisers around at this time, this is the issue, and this cant be too good for competitive developer pricing.

Last edited:
Agreed, and I'd have to also add @Forsaken to the list. Truly great customer service and great styles, one of which I currently use on my site. :)

Which developer is well-versed in http://centminmod.com and Linode? (And which developer is most competitively priced?)

I need a few tasks sorted on my website and possibly I'll look at a monthly maintenance service also.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom