1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most appraised/reputable XenForo Developers & Customisation services providers?

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by OverHere, Jun 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OverHere

OverHere Active Member

Who are the most appraised/reputable XenForo Developers & Customisation services providers?
  2. oman

oman Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
    borbole, Shelley, Chris D and 2 others like this.
  3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

@Audentio does great styles. Thank you for the mention @oman
    Mike Creuzer and Bob like this.
  4. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

@CyberAP does great styles as well. ;)
    Bob and Chris D like this.
  5. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

Completely agree with @oman's list. If I could pick anyone it'd be @Chris Deeming or @bobster65 for addons and @Russ for a style but there are a lot of very good developers/stylers on here (both in terms of skill AND level of service).
    Bob, Russ and Chris D like this.
  6. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Absolutely. He's one of the people on here I often find is overlooked considering the beautiful styles he designs. @oman list is also a very good list too (minus me as i'm not a styler and i don't take on custom work.

Again I couldn't agree more. I could praise these two till I'm blue in the face and if you can somehow hire them (since they have busy schedules) you will not regret it.

Some other great developers (if i repeat some names sorry)

1. Extra License
    2. Borbole
    3. Syndol
    4. Bobster65
    5. Luke Foreman
    6. waindigo
    I actually think @oman mentioned them but these guys are truly great devs who provide a great service. :)

Stylers who I think are top notch

1. Forsaken
    2. Kim
    3. John
    4. Audentio
    5. Russ
    6. CyberAP
    7. Arty
    Again I'm probably repeating the list but it gives you a good indicator who to look at if names are being repeated.
  7. Renegade

Renegade Well-Known Member

Do any of those add-on developers take on custom work?
  8. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Never hurts to ask and enquire. I'm sure most of them will be busy but better to ask.
  9. Renegade

Renegade Well-Known Member

Instead of sending a message to everyone and ask if they are willing to take on custom work, there should be a way to know who all are interested in taking up custom work. Maybe a forum thread, a section on resource manager or a profile message, will be helpful to know how many custom developers are there at any point of time on XF.

I am saying this as I have never been able to find one on XF who is available.
    OverHere likes this.
  10. OverHere

OverHere Active Member

@Renegade - Very true; but I think there just aren't many xF developers/customisers around at this time, this is the issue, and this cant be too good for competitive developer pricing.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  11. oman

oman Well-Known Member

Agreed, and I'd have to also add @Forsaken to the list. Truly great customer service and great styles, one of which I currently use on my site. :)
    Shelley likes this.
  12. OverHere

OverHere Active Member

Which developer is well-versed in http://centminmod.com and Linode? (And which developer is most competitively priced?)

I need a few tasks sorted on my website and possibly I'll look at a monthly maintenance service also.

13. Dakota Storm

Dakota Storm Well-Known Member

You should speak with @MattW
  14. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Please don't cross post.

You already have a thread / post about this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.