XF 1.1 more problems since 1.1.1 upgrade

Diana

The Server Error Log shows this:

Code:
Server Error Logs

Delete...
    Mysqli prepare error: Table 'democrac_xenforo.xf_thread_prefix' doesn't exist Today at 4:56 PM - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Delete...
    Mysqli prepare error: Table 'democrac_xenforo.xf_thread_prefix' doesn't exist Today at 4:54 PM - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Delete...
    Mysqli prepare error: Table 'democrac_xenforo.xf_thread_prefix' doesn't exist Today at 4:53 PM - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Delete...
    Invalid model 'XenForo_Model_ThreadPrefix' specified Today at 4:51 PM - library/XenForo/Model.php:192
    Delete...
    Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'event_stream' at row 1 Aug 15, 2011 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Delete...
    Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'event_stream' at row 1 Aug 15, 2011 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

The thread prefix errors indicate a missing table and missing file. Make sure you completed the upgrade:

1) Upload the 1.1.1 files, overwriting the existing files.

2) Visit /install to run the upgrade.

The "event_stream" error looks like it's related to the XenAtendo addon.

The thread prefix errors indicate a missing table and missing file. Make sure you completed the upgrade:

Your title does fit you. LOL

On my second try I still get the same error message, although the install was apparently complete.

File Health Check
All 1,065 checked files are present and correct.

Some minor problems still persist.

1. Stickies move thread up but there is no icon.
  2. There is no like button.

Those problems are likely style incompatibilities. If your style was made for 1.0.x then you need to contact the author for an updated version.

On my second try I still get the same error message, although the install was apparently complete.

Which error? The thread prefix error indicates an incomplete upgrade. The "event_stream" error is related to the XenAtendo addon.

Which error? The thread prefix error indicates an incomplete upgrade. The "event_stream" error is related to the XenAtendo addon.

I understand about the addon and styles, but why if the install completes successfully and the "File Health Check" indicates files are "present and correct" is the upgrade still incomplete?

Now that I'm on my second upgrade on a test site, the "prefix" error is as follows:

Why do I have repeated problems uploading the same file?

Should I reupload the file library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php or just start the upgrade again?

You mean this?

Stack Trace
#0 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????SELECT pref...')
#1 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????SELECT pref...')
#2 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????SELECT pref...')
#3 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(808): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT pref...', Array)
#4 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Model/ThreadPrefix.php(482): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs('????SELECT pref...')
#5 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Model/ThreadPrefix.php(492): XenForo_Model_ThreadPrefix->getPrefixCache()
#6 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(86): XenForo_Model_ThreadPrefix->rebuildPrefixCache()
#7 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(178): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_handleCustomPreloadedData(Array)
#8 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#9 /home/democrac/public_html/test/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(118) "http://www.democracyforbell.com/tes...irect=/test/index.php?events/monthly/10.2011/"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["misc/style"] => string(0) ""
["redirect"] => string(39) "/test/index.php?events/monthly/10.2011/"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Close

Ok, let me try again.

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'democrac_test.xf_thread_prefix' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Sunday at 3:00 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????SELECT pref...')
#1 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????SELECT pref...')
#2 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????SELECT pref...')
#3 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(808): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT pref...', Array)
#4 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Model/ThreadPrefix.php(482): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs('????SELECT pref...')
#5 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Model/ThreadPrefix.php(492): XenForo_Model_ThreadPrefix->getPrefixCache()
#6 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(86): XenForo_Model_ThreadPrefix->rebuildPrefixCache()
#7 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(178): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_handleCustomPreloadedData(Array)
#8 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#9 /home/democrac/public_html/test/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(118) "http://www.democracyforbell.com/test/index.php?misc/style&redirect=%2Ftest%2Findex.php%3Fevents%2Fmonthly%2F10.2011%2F"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["misc/style"] => string(0) ""
    ["redirect"] => string(39) "/test/index.php?events/monthly/10.2011/"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Agree with Jake however do you own the VPS as it could be a error with Mysqli not installed or has a problem so a Easy Apache may fix it but id follow Jake Bunce first as it could be a database error where that is no longer in the table.

Top Bottom