1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 "more option" editor reponsive

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by aana, Sep 22, 2015.

1. aana

aana Member

Hi,

The editor on the bottom of the page is responsive. i would like to know how to set the "more option" in responsiv too. ( the edit more option and the "normal" more option )

or better one, with a size in %.

Can someone help me please ?
    thx :)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Just to clarify, are you saying that on your site, the editor as in the screenshot below, is not responsive?

upload_2015-9-22_18-13-16.png

As you can see here, it is by default.

This would lead me to believe that you may have a custom style that is preventing the editor from behaving correctly.

3. aana

aana Member

Hi, thx

i ma speaking about this one. When you click on "edit" then "more option". this editor can't be larger than a certain size. I would like to have the same comportement than the botom "post a replay" editor.

Attached Files:

• edi.jpg
      edi.jpg
      File size:
      48.9 KB
      Views:
  4. Chris D

Really, that's just the standard way that XF forms behave, they have a max-width of 800px. Changing that globally may well be problematic, but if you wanted to change it specifically on that page, you could add the following to your EXTRA.css template:
    Code:
     .thread_reply .xenForm
    {
        max-width: 100%;
    }

5. aana

aana Member

ok, thx if its problematic, i may not do it.

6. Chris D

If you only want to change it on the page in your screenshot, my code above should work.

7. aana

aana Member

ok, thx i will try it

8. aana

aana Member

And for post edit ?

9. Chris D

As above but post_edit instead of thread_reply I think

10. aana

aana Member