• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 2.0 More clicking when editing post

Valter

In XF 1.x, when editing post, I was able to click 'Clear last edit information' checkbox to check both options - 'Edit silently' and 'Clear last edit information'.

In XF 2.x, when editing post, I need to first check 'Edit silently' to be able to check 'Clear last edit information'.

Can you change this to work in XF 1.x style so we can avoid additional click here? Thanks. :)

Martok

In XF 1.x, when editing post, I was able to click 'Clear last edit information' checkbox to check both options - 'Edit silently' and 'Clear last edit information'.
Presumably this is a template edit that you have made on your forum. This isn't the default behaviour, you need to tick both boxes separately on XF 1.x (I've tested this on 2 sites).

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
s isn't the default behaviour, you need to tick both boxes separately on XF 1.x (I've tested this on 2 sites).
Actually, I can do it some of the time, but not all the time.

I haven't worked out what causes the change in behaviour but it is definitely possible.