1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Monthly Stats from the beginning

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by DJ XtAzY, Oct 28, 2013.

1. DJ XtAzY

DJ XtAzY Active Member

My forum started back in year 2006 with VB and I imported to XF this past May. I want to use the Monthly Statistics feature and see the activity over the years, but I can only get stats from May. Is it possible to get stats before May? Also is there a quicker way to select the year and the month without clicking crazily on the arrows on the calender?
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches

There is an option to rebuild the stats.
  3. DJ XtAzY

DJ XtAzY Active Member

I got this error as it rebuilds. It was running fine until it hit the May mark, which stops and gives me this error:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'counter' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Generated By: DJ X, 2 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/username/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/username/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/username/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Stats.php(353): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('???????INSERT I...')
    #3 /home/username/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/DailyStats.php(41): XenForo_Model_Stats->buildStatsData(1368316800, 1373155200)
    #4 /home/username/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(208): XenForo_Deferred_DailyStats->execute(Array, Array, 9.99999809265, '')
    #5 /home/username/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(331): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.99999809265, '', false)
    #6 /home/username/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(284): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
    #7 /home/username/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(147): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, NULL, '', false)
    #8 /home/username/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred()
    #9 /home/username/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #10 /home/username/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #11 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(53) "http://www.domain.com/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
    ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
    ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["execute"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(34) "/admin.php?tools/rebuild&success=1"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    #2 /home/username/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Stats.php(353): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('???????INSERT I...')

^ that looks weird to me.
  4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That field should be an unsigned INT(10) which should be plenty large enough.

I would like to debug this and look at your data. Can you submit a ticket with FTP access to your server?