Modify img bbcode

The following error occurred

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

JS console doesn't show up. but nginx / php-fpm is so friendly to tell us :

Edit: Tomorrow is going to be a long day and it's going to be night here. If i don't reply any time soon i'm sleeping.
The error he posted there has resurfaced (using the addon posted above) and is triggered when you try to save a draft in redactor.

ugh it didn't quote the code bbcode...
here it is:

PHP:
2011/12/06 18:21:34 [error] 9401#0: *2077 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_CamoUrl_BbCode_Formatter_Base in /var/www/domain.net/community/library/XenForo/Application.php(396) : eval()'d code on line 1" while reading response header from upstream, client: *, server: domain.net, request: "POST /community/posts/14/save-inline HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "domain.net", referrer: "https://domain.net/community/threads/gggggggg.5/"

Change the listener and remove the Wysiwyg extension. Other than that, I can't do much to help at this time.

Change the listener and remove the Wysiwyg extension. Other than that, I can't do much to help at this time.
Ugh I'm dumb. I guess the update makes the Wysiwyg extension go to the base class due to the redactor update? Anyways it seems to have fixed it :)

Sorry that I bump this but has anyone a working version of the addon. I'm currently in the process of adding an external image proxy to my site and this would help a lot.

Top Bottom