Resource icon

Modifications Collection 1.0.1

No permission to download
I had to start over with a new database and now can't get this to install.

Here's the error message I receive

"
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'template_modified'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in TMS/Manufacture.php at line 72
  4. TMS_Manufacture->_installVersion1() in TMS/Manufacture.php at line 59
  5. TMS_Manufacture::build()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    I did a search and someone else who was having this trouble was told to run the following query

ALTER TABLE xf_template_map
    DROP template_final,
    DROP template_modifications;

DROP TABLE tms_modification;

I ran that in my phpadmin and get the following errror

"[Err] 1091 - Can't DROP 'template_final'; check that column/key exists

If anyone is familiar with this add on and might be able to tell me the exact command to run so that I could either uninstall this and start over or get it to reinstall I'd be very happy for the help. It is not listed in my admin screen at all, so I can't uninstall it there. Will likely have to find the code to run a query on the database directly ... thanks in advance for any help.

I've an EXTA.css strongly customized and some of these mods don't work.

The regular expression

Code:
Search for
#^(.*)$#s

Code:
Replace
$1

... code ...

work in all scenarios?

mp3 attach player does not work! It loads a flash player, but it plays nothing (tried it in different browsers)

any ideas how to get it to work? I would prefer a html5 implementation.

I am new to XenForo, just installed the Template Modification System, and this collection...

When I go to Template Modifications I get the following message.. "No template modifications have been defined yet."

If I go to my add ons screen I can see that TMS and the Modifications Pack are installed. What am I doing wrong? I am on 1.3.2.

Thanks!

I am new to XenForo, just installed the Template Modification System, and this collection...

When I go to Template Modifications I get the following message.. "No template modifications have been defined yet."

If I go to my add ons screen I can see that TMS and the Modifications Pack are installed. What am I doing wrong? I am on 1.3.2.

Thanks!
I'm not sure you're doing anything wrong. I was able to make the same issue appear for me.

Top Bottom