1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modifications Collection 1.0.1

Collection of template modifications (new ones will be added)

1. guiltar

guiltar Well-Known Member

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

guiltar likes this.
  3. Brian Chance

Brian Chance Member

Where do you import the xml at? I updated to TMS RC1 but I haven't stumbled on how to import/export yet. Everything else is working like a charm.

4. guiltar

Install it like regular add-on.

5. guiltar

6. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

7. guiltar

8. Adam Howard

Maybe it would be best to add it as an option in the next version of Twitter Auth. That way it doesn't get mixed up with the other tweaks in this one. Better and easier to debug if there are any possible unforeseen conflicts or issues (unlikely, but better safe than sorry).

Yoskaldyr likes this.
  9. Adam Howard

The following error occurred:

The server did not respond in time. Please try again.

I get this anytime I try to deactivate one of the options. In my case, message — Hide Posts From Guests

10. guiltar

If it happens, go to options->Template Modification System and disable the first option: "Compile.... on save and swith"
    This options is exactly for such cases.

TheVisitors likes this.
  11. Adam Howard

Success !! :cool: Thank you (y)

12. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Guiltar, I just downloaded the pack but there isn'tan Added "Add a Facebook login button to the visitor panel" option in the menu.

guiltar likes this.
  13. guiltar

14. guiltar

It's very strange behaviour of resourse manager. It leaves old version if you don't specify version string.
    Uploaded the new version one more time with specified version string.

yavuz likes this.
  15. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

16. guiltar

It's probably will be optional feature in the next revision of Twitter Auth which will be completely moved to tms.

TheVisitors and yavuz like this.
  17. Adam Howard

18. bitseduce

bitseduce New Member

Hey,

There is another TMS Collection out there, but i dont find it. With several Addons like, stay logged in checked automatically. can you give me the link please? :)

19. vij

vij Active Member

I installed the addon successfully. Is there anything else I need to do because I cant find the template modification system options to configure.

20. Ryan Mitchell

Ryan Mitchell Member

Adam - that's a really useful thing and also a great learning resource for both XF template modification and TMS. Thanks for posting this!

However, I'm having a hard time understanding how to implement such a thing in TMS. For example, doing a regular search/replace per your guide appears to require two template modification entries, and the way your modification works, it requires one of them to be saved with an open HTML/XML tag, which I think is freaking out TMS when I save it. Is there a discussion about how to make this modification with TMS that I'm missing?