Resource icon

Modifications Collection 1.0.1

No permission to download
Where do you import the xml at? I updated to TMS RC1 but I haven't stumbled on how to import/export yet. Everything else is working like a charm.

Hmm... how to do better, make it optional in the next revision of twitter auth or include in collection?

Maybe it would be best to add it as an option in the next version of Twitter Auth. That way it doesn't get mixed up with the other tweaks in this one. Better and easier to debug if there are any possible unforeseen conflicts or issues (unlikely, but better safe than sorry).

The following error occurred:

The server did not respond in time. Please try again.

I get this anytime I try to deactivate one of the options. In my case, message — Hide Posts From Guests

If it happens, go to options->Template Modification System and disable the first option: "Compile.... on save and swith"
This options is exactly for such cases.

Guiltar, I just downloaded the pack but there isn'tan Added "Add a Facebook login button to the visitor panel" option in the menu.

Guiltar, I just downloaded the pack but there isn'tan Added "Add a Facebook login button to the visitor panel" option in the menu.
It's very strange behaviour of resourse manager. It leaves old version if you don't specify version string.
Uploaded the new version one more time with specified version string.

Hey,

There is another TMS Collection out there, but i dont find it. With several Addons like, stay logged in checked automatically. can you give me the link please? :)

I installed the addon successfully. Is there anything else I need to do because I cant find the template modification system options to configure.

Someone inquired if this would be OK to add Hide Members Online from Guest (Side bar) into Modifications Collection

I don't know if the developer is interested in adding this or not, but it is OK with me.
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/hide-members-online-from-guest-side-bar.28680/

Everything I release is typically "open source" anyways :)

Adam - that's a really useful thing and also a great learning resource for both XF template modification and TMS. Thanks for posting this!

However, I'm having a hard time understanding how to implement such a thing in TMS. For example, doing a regular search/replace per your guide appears to require two template modification entries, and the way your modification works, it requires one of them to be saved with an open HTML/XML tag, which I think is freaking out TMS when I save it. Is there a discussion about how to make this modification with TMS that I'm missing?

Top Bottom