[ModernTank] Fake Online User [Paid] [Deleted]

I bought it , how to download?
@Anton_Bodryachkom when you pay for it brings you directly to another page where it can be downloaded but at the same time their is an email sent to the email address associated with your paypal account if you have not received the email please PM me with your paypal email address and/or paypal transaction number and ill be able to pull up your order and send you a link

Can i ask what exactly has been fixed in this update?

Previously you have used an 'update' to simply try to put it back to the top of resources aka bumping it. Another time you added the huge copyright. Has the unknown page bug been fixed?
added and change options. Also change some logic

also please do not judge until you have downloaded the new update which you have not.

What exactly? It might help if you didn't try to be so vague. Screenshots of before and after might help.
the first one is the after the second one is before. their were a few other things fixed but it was just code like i said minor fixes

Attachments

• jsZSIlYv0Wg6VebcacDDg.webp
    jsZSIlYv0Wg6VebcacDDg.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 6.29.37 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 6.29.37 PM.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 28
no one at this moment in time needs to worry i have decided that until feather notice that all updates will be free to anyone who have paid for the add-on but i do want to be clear that is subject to change.

Top Bottom