******* - Modern Statistics [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone (brave enough considering the last few releases full of issues) successfully updated to this new 2.0 version without any issues?

******* updated ******* - Modern Statistics with a new update entry:

24/06/2014: Version 2.1.0

- Added latest members statistics.
- Added latest banned members statistics.
- Added richest & poorest members statistics for ******* - Credits (Lite and Premium).
- Fixed bug on display thread's prefixes.
- Minor bugs fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this true???? The Rebilled $30 every month part????

FredC

Version: 1.7.3 I found the lack of style properties annoying, the UI is pretty busy color wise so i wanted to make some adjustments. These can still be accomplished by editing templates although this is not optimal.. And BEWARE a $30.00 automatic rebill every 6 months is crazy

Is this true???? The Rebilled $30 every month part????

FredC

Version: 1.7.3 I found the lack of style properties annoying, the UI is pretty busy color wise so i wanted to make some adjustments. These can still be accomplished by editing templates although this is not optimal.. And BEWARE a $30.00 automatic rebill every 6 months is crazy
Every 6 months for updates.. The rest of my review is outdated and been addressed by the developer in subsequent versions.

Every 6 months for updates.. The rest of my review is outdated and been addressed by the developer in subsequent versions.

Yes, I was only referring to the $30 part. Thanks for your response.

Can you pay for the update at the 6 month mark, cancel the reoccurence at any time?

Yes, I was only referring to the $30 part. Thanks for your response.

Can you pay for the update at the 6 month mark, cancel the reoccurence at any time?
I cancelled the auto rebill through my PayPal control Panel..

08/07/2014: Version 2.1.1

- Fixed bug on exclude usergroups to display statistics.
- Minor bug fixes.

hi *******.. using latest Modern Statistics version here, highlighting for unread threads does not work.
Anything special to the setup ? I can only get sticky threads to show yellow, but no red highlighting for unread.
Thanks for any suggestions.

@ojkarlsson On Modern Statistics 2.0.x or higher, we changed highlighting for unread thread by red background. Please see on following screenshot.

Regards,

Attachments

• unread.webp
    unread.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 14
Thanks for your help. I think you request for an admin account made me test more thoroughly :)
Before the issue occurred I've consolidated my forums and thus unread content showed up for the forums where I moved topics to.
But this unread status in the forums was not reflected in Modern Statistics.
In addition I was using the "Login as user" add-on.
Now I did some tests with new topics and different users and the red background showed up as expecte.
Thanks for your time!

12/08/2014: Version 2.1.2

- Fixed error activate document with XenForo 1.3.x.
- Minor bug fixes.

Thinking of making a purchase but earlier in this thread it is mentioned how you cannot put this add-on at the bottom of the forum? Is this true?

Thinking of making a purchase but earlier in this thread it is mentioned how you cannot put this add-on at the bottom of the forum? Is this true?
You can define which hook you want to display it. I've got mine displaying at the bottom:
Screenshot 2014-08-25 12.37.35.webp

You can take a look at my forum to see it in action. :)

@******* - feature request: please consider the ability to display more than one tab/statistic at the same time (adjacent columns). This would better utilise white space. Most people are using this addon for the forum homepage and in most cases there is enough width to accomodate at least two statistics in the box.

Is this one of those add-ons that adapts if you have a light and dark style?

EDIT: Some screenshots in the OP are shaded red. What does that signify?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom