******* - Modern Statistics [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose its possible i missed some i believe ive been through every single text style property and cannot adjust the text color here (see screenshot)
Capture_06032014_150605.webp

For the Live Demo: A username and password are being requested by http://demo.*******.com. The site says: "Private Area"

Can we get a working live demo to check out?

TY

******* updated ******* - Modern Statistics with a new update entry:

19/06/2014: Version 2.0.0

The next generation of Modern Statistics with alot of amazing features:
- Supported multiple statistics independence block.
- Added User statistics with following criterias:
++ Most Messages.
++ Most Likes.
++ Most Points.
++ Staff Members.
++ Most Resources ( required XenForo Resource Manager Add-On).
+ Added display condition (template name, hook name, usergroup, node name) for each statistic.
- Changed to new caches system.
- Minor bugs fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

For the Live Demo: A username and password are being requested by http://demo.*******.com. The site says: "Private Area"

Can we get a working live demo to check out?

TY

A conversation with live demo informations sent to you. Please check your inbox and let's us know if you want any supports from us.

hi :D
i can't upgrade from 1.8.0 to 2.0.0
when i hit the upgrade button i just see a white blank page

Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please try to download latest version & upgrade again.

Regards,

Last edited:
Downgraded back to 1.8.1

Hmm sorry to say but besides the fact 2.0 is broken on my particular installation i don't see any real improvements here just bloat.. Most of the new options are already easily accessible via members tab (particularly the user information and still no criteria for latest/newest members.

How can I make it show on the homepage only not on threads.

You can see following screenshot and fill template title with forum_list
create_thread_tab-2-png.76162

Downgraded back to 1.8.1

Hmm sorry to say but besides the fact 2.0 is broken on my particular installation i don't see any real improvements here just bloat.. Most of the new options are already easily accessible via members tab (particularly the user information and still no criteria for latest/newest members.
Maybe only you received this display error. If you didn't edit any template. Please upgrade to 2.0.0 and send us your board URL. We will check for you.

On 2.0.0 version we support multiple statistics block that's main feature of this upgrade. we will add more user statistics criteria on furture version if you like it.

Regards,

@VonDoom We really want to add Member statistics to this addon, but current we haven't any solution to solve this issues. Can you suggest for us ? How / where to display member statistics ?

Thanks

I personally think it would make a lot more sense and cut down on alot of white space if you implemented your plugin in a similier fashion as Advanced Forum Statistics

like so...
Untitled-1.webp

Right Block: Thread, forum:
- Latest Post
- Latest Post custom
- Hostest thread
- Most viewed thread
- Latest News
- Top Forum

Left Block Member:
- Newest Member
- Top Starter
- Top Liked

Last edited:
I personally think it would make a lot more sense and cut down on alot of white space if you implemented your plugin in a similier fashion as Advanced Forum Statistics

like so...
View attachment 76249

Right Block: Thread, forum:
- Latest Post
- Latest Post custom
- Hostest thread
- Most viewed thread
- Latest News
- Top Forum

Left Block Member:
- Newest Member
- Top Starter
- Top Liked
I completely agree with you! It's a shame that addon isn't updated anymore. A server-hog today.

Yup i was a long time hold out and finally replaced that free option with this one however i still find the other more suitable for my needs but of course thats kind of the pitfall of free plugins as its no longer supported and can put a hurting on your server..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom