XF 1.2 Moderators and admins not showing up on notable members

Dakis

In this site we've got 5-6 admins and around 20 mods, and only myself shows up in the "staff" tab in the members page.

I suspect this is because of the conversion (from vb4), but I don't know what to do to fix it. I found some other similar threads that said to remove and re-add moderators, I did that with one of them and didn't fix the problem.

What else can I try?

In this site we've got 5-6 admins and around 20 mods, and only myself shows up in the "staff" tab in the members page.

I suspect this is because of the conversion (from vb4), but I don't know what to do to fix it. I found some other similar threads that said to remove and re-add moderators, I did that with one of them and didn't fix the problem.

What else can I try?

With these users, have you properly set them to 'Display as staff'? You can do so by ticking the box when you edit each user. Try that, otherwise not sure what is going on,

Only administrators need the "display as staff" box checked, moderators automatically show as staff.

Ensure they members in question have specifically been made moderators.

Hmmm, they are in the moderating group and they have been given moderating privleges thought the "moderator" link, plus they show up in the list where it shows which forums each one is moderator in.

Top Bottom