Moderator queue email notification

I could do that, I would love to hear about your feedback on what you want. On larger boards you will get a lot in the moderator queue, you don't want to wake up and have a dozen emails in your inbox. So my idea is that you get a message about a new moderator queue item and you will not receive any additional email until you login to your community again.

Reactions: Xon
I could do that, I would love to hear about your feedback on what you want. On larger boards you will get a lot in the moderator queue, you don't want to wake up and have a dozen emails in your inbox. So my idea is that you get a message about a new moderator queue item and you will not receive any additional email until you login to your community again.
Something like that would be good. The problem I have is that I get a handle on spam using various techniques, sometimes cut it off entirely, get lazy, don't check my boards for a few days/weeks and return to see it overrun with new spam.

What about if you have the option to have 1 new email a day?

I can send out an immediate email if there is one new entry in the moderation queue [Post, ProfilePost, ProfilePostComment, Thread] and the moderator log [everything as before + user approval]. After that email I guess its best to stop sending out more emails. The admin knows he should come back to decide about these things.

I would much rather it be an option. It's easy to miss one email and then have your board overrun with spam because you don't check it for a few days.

Have you written a small addon. This addon will send an email on a report, on all the mods in the Forum.

The addon I have sent you my conversation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom