1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Moderator Bar

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by viper357, Nov 27, 2015.

1. viper357

viper357 Active Member

Hi all

I am unable to see the moderator bar, I have checked all permissions, made myself a moderator, yet I still can't see the Reports link. When using a demo of Xenforo you can see the Reports: 0 link. If a thread is unapproved then I can see the moderation link come up, but when someone reports a post it does not come up, any idea why? I've disabled all add-ons but it still doesn't show.

Capture2.JPG Capture.JPG

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. viper357

viper357 Active Member

Thanks , I've read that numerous times, I have removed myself as a moderator and created myself again, yet still only the moderation queue shows up, not the reported items, please see pic in first post. Neither myself nor a moderator can see the Reported items, we can only see the moderation queue. And there are outstanding reported posts which should show up, but they don't. I have read that link over and over again and tried everything that it says, all permissions are set, I have no idea.

Capture3.JPG

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Are you sending reports to a forum? If so, that disables the standard reporting system and that link.

5. viper357

viper357 Active Member

Thank you Mike, spot on. I spent over an hour trying to figure it out, lol. :(