1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Moderation Report Options Gone?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by directodigital, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Hello,

I have lost my moderation options in the reports, I used to be able to see something like this:

[​IMG]

This has completely disappeared

[​IMG]

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

The controls in your first screenshot appear while viewing an individual report.

The list of reports in your second screenshot are a list of reports. The aforementioned controls won't show there.

3. Hi Chris,

Even inside the individual items there are no options to resolve let me show you:

[​IMG]

4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

That looks like you have replaced the contents of the usual sidebar with various widgets.

If you have widget framework or a similar add on installed then this is likely why.

You should seek support from the author of whichever add on it is.

directodigital likes this.
  5. Thanks Chris,

It was exactly that. I have just found because I was using 'all' sidebar it was making the moderator sidebar disappear with Widget Framework. I think you need to change it to forum_view and not all just in case anyone else has the same problem.