Moderation Queue

Kaiser

Im having trouble finding it, its probably right under my nose. How can I make it to where, when someone creates a thread in a certain forum it gos into the Moderation Queue, so I can manually approve it.

There is no option to do so per forum, but a suggestion for this has been requested here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/moderating-posts-in-a-specific-forum.7705/#post-108005
Oh okay, I am a little confused here, so is there any other reason for the approve/disapprove function then? Im lost, so why does the moderator tools have it then, when they can already post and its automatically approved, and you have to manually disapprove it. I cant really explain what I am trying to say lol.

Oh okay, I am a little confused here, so is there any other reason for the approve/disapprove function then? Im lost, so why does the moderator tools have it then, when they can already post and its automatically approved, and you have to manually disapprove it. I cant really explain what I am trying to say lol.

Approve/Disapprove options for Moderators will allow them to place a questionable post into moderation queue, and/or approve posts that are in the Queue. :)

If you are looking to moderate the posts of new members, set the Follow Message Moderation Rules for that particular User Group to Deny. Remove their posting privileges to all forums with the exception of the one or two where their posts should go into the Queue. When (if) you approve their posts then you can move them into a new User Group that has Follow Message Moderation Rules set to Allow.

Top Bottom