1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Moderation Queue Features

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by beanfan78, Jul 10, 2016.

1. beanfan78

beanfan78 Active Member

Hi everyone, I have been searching the net and site for something to suit my needs. The moderation queue is giving me issues. I only get some of the information and I am limited in what I can do with it. I would imagine that I am not the only one.

The First Part
    This part might be meh, "you have a link to the post in question". I just wish I could see images, custom fields or just a little more without having to click the link. It's already there so I would like to edit the item in the moderation and reject or approve it. Having the WYSIWYG editor there can be a huge help too when you want to fix some formatting and more on.

The Second Part
    I only get 3 options. Do Nothing, Approve, or Delete. I am wondering if I missed a config or something. Having a reject with a reason, or more options like leaving a note to another admin/mod to leave it alone because of xyz. There is no way to let others know that it is being handled.

So just curious if I missed something. I didn't see an add-on for it and figure I would ask the smarter people here that know the in's and out's.