1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Moderation Queue Access Issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by xsteve, Jul 6, 2015.

1. xsteve

xsteve New Member

I have moderator, administrator, and super administrator rights on the forum and yet when I click on the 'update moderation queue' button after selecting posts to delete and approve, I receive a 403 Forbidden error, stating: 'You don't have permission to access /community/moderation-queue/save on this server.'

What status do I need to allow myself the ability to update the moderation queue?
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

That sounds like a server issue rather than a permissions issue. Are there any errors in the server errors log?
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Contact your host and inform them of the issue.
    It sounds like a mod_security problem and they will need to whitelist the offending rule.
  4. xsteve

xsteve New Member

Okay. I'll follow up with my host and let you know if that resolves the issue. Thanks for your help, Amaury and Brogan.
  5. xsteve

xsteve New Member

So far my host has been of no help. They don't understand why I can't access the moderation queue. There are 500+ old posts in the queue that I can't access, but I am able to see new ones that go into moderation. Even though I can't access them through the queue, I am able to delete/approve them under New Posts.

Amaury, I do have server errors. I've started a different thread on that issue here: XF 1.4 - 'Too Many Connections' Errors.
  6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Both of the errors are server related so not something we can resolve.
  7. xsteve

xsteve New Member

Okay. Thanks, Brogan.