XF 2.2 Moderation Option Gone

Since upgrading to 2.2.11 the Moderation pop-up that appears at the bottom of the page has disappeared on desktop, however it still appears on mobile. I've tested our customized template as well as the default Xenforo one and it's missing in both. Any way of getting it back?

I have the same problem using the Brave browser. I tried in Edge and it's working. I select some posts to moderate but the box at the bottom is not showing up so no way to bulk delete or moderate the posts.

Anyone else have this or better yet, a fix?

Thanks,

Bob

More importantly... have you tried it in another browser.... if it works in another (or multiple other) browsers, it's a pretty good indicator it's your specific browser.

Frequently when an issue raises it's head in a specific browser, but does not do the same in others... pretty good bet it's the browser that is having the issue.

More importantly... have you tried it in another browser.... if it works in another (or multiple other) browsers, it's a pretty good indicator it's your specific browser.

Frequently when an issue raises it's head in a specific browser, but does not do the same in others... pretty good bet it's the browser that is having the issue.
Hi, yes as I mentioned it does work in Edge. (Microsoft) I always use Brave which is much like Firefox and it's not working there. Worst case is I'll just have to moderate in Edge. lol

Thanks.

Hi, yes as I mentioned it does work in Edge. (Microsoft) I always use Brave which is much like Firefox and it's not working there. Worst case is I'll just have to moderate in Edge. lol

Thanks.
I fit works on one browser (or more) and not in the one you use.. pretty good indicator it is a browser issue you need to address to those developers.

Thanks.
Brave is basically a heavily customised Chrome and runs the same rendering engine. Perhaps try Chrome and see if it runs with that.

btw the mod options work fine for me in Firefox. Might be worth trying these browsers on a separate, vanilla Windows install and see if it works there. Sometimes things go wrong deep in the guts of these browsers or the OS to cause issues like this so a fresh install can help to root them out.

I have the same problem using the Brave browser. I tried in Edge and it's working. I select some posts to moderate but the box at the bottom is not showing up so no way to bulk delete or moderate the posts.

Anyone else have this or better yet, a fix?

Thanks,

Bob
If you are using Brave (my browser of choice) it wasn't an add-on but Brave Shield. Disabling that fixed the problem for me.

Top Bottom