Moderation options

FishDuckMR

Hi,
just wondering if its possible in moderation to see all posts in admin panel similar to wordpress? Also is it possible to mark as moderated so that a team of moderators knows if a post has already been moderated? Is it possible to have all posts for a certain day listed and numbered? Im looking for serious moderation tools,some may see this as excessive but this is what I want.

Moderation is handled via the front end (the ACP is for administrators).

XF displays moderated threads in the mod queue but the other two features are not built in.

Moderation is handled via the front end (the ACP is for administrators).

XF displays moderated threads in the mod queue but the other two features are not built in.
In wordpress all comments are displayed in chronological order in the acp.I llike this functionality and was looking for a similar alternative.Basically I want to be able to comb over every post and mark it as moderated once done.As i said I know it sounds excessive but this is an important feature for me and am wanting to move away from the wordpress commenting system to a community platform but this is a stumbling block for me.

I believe this third party add-on may do that - I don't use it though so can't confirm.

The resource owner @Stuart Wright may be able to help.

Top Bottom