Not planned Moderation Approval queue in XF2

BassMan

Hi,

I suggest to add a text box with slider (like it was in XF1) to approval queue so I can edit RSS feeds inside before posting them.

Thank you.

BassMan

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
We did have a text box to edit the title and content of a post in the approval queue in XF1, but I'm not sure what you mean by "slider".

Sorry, can't find the right word. I mean to have the text box with fixed height. It's easier to edit feeds that way, otherwise I need to publish them first.

Oh I think you just mean a scrollbar.

This was removed deliberately as there aren't many use cases for it and it somewhat lacks other useful functionality. What you describe certainly is a valid use case, but actually you don't need to publish them first.

You just click through to the thread itself and do the editing there. The benefit of this is that it won't bypass things like edit history and you will get the full post editor rather than doing it in a text box.

Once you've done your edit, you don't even need to go back to the approval queue, you can just use the "Approve" button at the top of the thread to approve it (this also removes it from the approval queue).

With this in mind, I don't think we're going to backtrack on this now.

Scrollbar, of course. Sorry, I was just too tired yesterday...

Understand, good approach and agree with it.

Thanks.

Top Bottom