Duplicate Moderating a profile.

Ned

Add an option in the group permissions, to allow moderators to edit a members profile. By this I mean the option to edit a members Signature and Avatar. On the site I moderate sometimes we will get the internet trolls, who like to use nude photos or racism or something along those lines, in there avatar and signature. We do not allow this on our site, but the only way it can be removed is by an Admin in the ACP. So being able to edit this on a profile would make things a lot simpler.

yK5T.png
Add another option named edit>Avatar>Signature. ANd have the option to delete them. Thanks for your time.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The ability for moderators to edit users and profiles has already been suggested.

It is currently an administrator only function.

Any idea where this suggestion is? I was going to suggest the same thing, but could only find this thread that was marked as a duplicate, but couldn't find the original.

Any idea where this suggestion is? I was going to suggest the same thing, but could only find this thread that was marked as a duplicate, but couldn't find the original.

This is a few months old, but same here, I was going to design a plug-in for mods to update signatures ... but if it's going in to core, it would save me the trouble.
Any ideas where the duplicate is anyone, and if it's a valid Enhancement that will be implemented?

I could only find this: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/moderators-able-to-edit-information.16573/#post-218107

Top Bottom