XF 2.2 Moderate User as Spam

Ludachris

What is the criteria where you can mark a user as Spam to quick clean up all of their posts and ban them? I noticed that it's not always an option under the Moderator tools when viewing a Member Card or Profile page. Is it only an option when they have no posts? Or when they've only been registered for a certain period of time? I love the one-click clean up of all their posts and PMs. I'm just wondering why that option is not always available.

You will need to increase the values in the ACP for the spam cleaner criteria.

View attachment 250264

1. Is this a Boolean message count AND maximum days AND maximum reaction score? Or will the Spam Cleaner option be displayed if any one of those conditions are met?

2. If I set days since registration to 9999, does that mean every post by that member will go to the Approval Queue? If not, what triggers the option to Spam Clean?

Last edited:
Or will the Spam Cleaner option be displayed if any one of those conditions are met?
Any one.

If I set days since registration is set to 9999, does that mean every post by that member will go to the Approval Queue?
No - the two are unrelated.
It means the spam cleaner will be available to use on any member who hasn't made 9,999 posts.

Top Bottom