Moderate users

Robert9

I am really sure there is an add-on to moderate users (not the one from AndyB to moderate new users);
it could be switched at the user profile page, it was very helpful to calm down people for some time.

I tried all moderator add-ons, but it seems not to be in there.
I dont want to move people in a special group, i just want to have this switch moderate/not moderate.

Does someone know this add-on, please?

I am really sure there is an add-on to moderate users (not the one from AndyB to moderate new users);
it could be switched at the user profile page, it was very helpful to calm down people for some time.

I tried all moderator add-ons, but it seems not to be in there.
I dont want to move people in a special group, i just want to have this switch moderate/not moderate.

Does someone know this add-on, please?
There's a moderator control panel add-on that adds or simplifies a raft of moderation capabilities. For instance, it enables you to force two users to ignore each other (that's what I got it for originally). It's free and updated fairly regularly (last update, March 4). Have you looked at that? Not sure if it has what you are looking for without getting more information on what you mean by "moderate users" but might be a starting point.

You open the user_options, then you read:

moderate user or stop moderating user;

maybe i can do a text search on the hard disc for theses words.

Andrew's panel can care for equal things, but not for that.
I also tried the add-ons from Painbaker and XON ... it must be something different.

I have solved it now by using an add-on to put a user to the group "spam".

But i makes me crazy not to know which add-on i was.

Top Bottom