Moderate just one user?

Just a quick question. Is there a way to place just one user on probation and moderate and approve all his posts before it gets posted?

I mean, apart from having to set all the forums individually to be moderated and then all the usergroups individually to not follow the moderation rules.

Thanks.

I'm not sure I follow. I tried that already, but the only option there with regards to this is "Follow Moderation Rules" - No, Allow, Reject right? When there are no moderation rules to the forum, what will he/she be following?

So, the logic here is Negative of a Negative? That is, the forum has no moderation rule (or free to post) but since this user has a never follow moderation rule, he is now not free to post?

In other words, please clarify what that Follow message moderation value means? If set to allow, does it mean to follow whatever rules the forum has set already or does it mean get moderated regardless of whether the forum has any moderation set or not?

In other words, please clarify what that Follow message moderation value means? If set to allow, does it mean to follow whatever rules the forum has set already or does it mean get moderated regardless of whether the forum has any moderation set or not?
If it's set to Allow, it means to follow the rules/approach of the forum (eg, the forum may be set to moderate messages or it may allow everything through, like usual). If you set it to No/Never, then it will ignore that and always moderate that user's posts.

They try to focus on the positive, by default a group has a certain setup.
On top of it you can give definite granted permission, that another group might not have.

Is the stuff posted by the user is inherited for moderation rules, they can just post.
If you say, yes, .. follow moderation rules: Their posts get moderated.
If you say, no, exception, never ever moderate.. they wont.

Since the negative (no = never ever) is so definite it helps to make an exception group for 'can never post, ever - regardless of other groups', or 'posts never go to moderation queue - regardless of groups'.

Top Bottom