1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot Reproduce Mobile viewing Reply Bug (or not)?

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by jadmperry, Sep 15, 2011.

1. jadmperry

jadmperry Well-Known Member

I was stuck in the airport earlier (long sob story), and was viewing xf.com on my iphone 4. I tried to reply to a post on the mobile browser (safari) and no quote of the post came up. I tried a few times, but all I got was a general reply box. Others would have to confirm whether they have seen similar issues, but I thought I would throw it out there.

2. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

Did the problem only occur at the airport?

3. jadmperry

Yes, but I was not on any public Wifi, I was on the phones 3G internet access. That said, I just tried it now (from home, thankfully, and on my home Wifi), and the function worked correctly. Maybe it is a WiFi vs 3G issue?

4. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

Or it was just a coincidence ;)

5. jadmperry

Yup, never discount co-inky-dinky as a possible issue. Or maybe my stupid big fingers worked the phone thingy wrong....but for a solid 3 minutes, it looked like an issue to me. Not sure if I got this right, or was just distracted, but if anyone one else sees this as an issue, then maybe I am not a raving lunatic.

6. Digital Jedi

Digital Jedi Well-Known Member

Well, just in case you were wondering about Android, I just tried it here with Samsung Vibrant and it seemed to work.