Cannot reproduce Mobile viewing Reply Bug (or not)?

jadmperry

I was stuck in the airport earlier (long sob story), and was viewing xf.com on my iphone 4. I tried to reply to a post on the mobile browser (safari) and no quote of the post came up. I tried a few times, but all I got was a general reply box. Others would have to confirm whether they have seen similar issues, but I thought I would throw it out there.

I was stuck in the airport earlier (long sob story), and was viewing xf.com on my iphone 4. I tried to reply to a post on the mobile browser (safari) and no quote of the post came up. I tried a few times, but all I got was a general reply box. Others would have to confirm whether they have seen similar issues, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Did the problem only occur at the airport?

Yes, but I was not on any public Wifi, I was on the phones 3G internet access. That said, I just tried it now (from home, thankfully, and on my home Wifi), and the function worked correctly. Maybe it is a WiFi vs 3G issue?

Yes, but I was not on any public Wifi, I was on the phones 3G internet access. That said, I just tried it now (from home, thankfully, and on my home Wifi), and the function worked correctly. Maybe it is a WiFi vs 3G issue?
Or it was just a coincidence ;)

Yup, never discount co-inky-dinky as a possible issue. Or maybe my stupid big fingers worked the phone thingy wrong....but for a solid 3 minutes, it looked like an issue to me. Not sure if I got this right, or was just distracted, but if anyone one else sees this as an issue, then maybe I am not a raving lunatic.

Well, just in case you were wondering about Android, I just tried it here with Samsung Vibrant and it seemed to work.

Top Bottom