Mobile Style Open Framework?

DRE

Can someone create a mobile style that we can create and release skins for? I've gotten addicted to customizing Russ's Mobile Style but I can't post my alterations since customizing his mobile style for members on here is one of his sources of income. I want to make mobile styles because I find it challenging and rewarding in a self-satisfactory way if it actually looks good. For instance, I used to think neogaf's mobile theme was ridiculously awesome and never thought I could come close, but I tried and although it isn't as cool, I like it. Mobile Blue: http://www.8thos.com/misc/style?style_id=94

Mobile8th.jpg

8thosMob2.jpg

I would like to create different color variations and patterns for this using the same basic design.

I really don't mind if you do custom jobs off of it ;p. I literally take donations as they come and small custom jobs if they arise. I work on XFS Mobile when I can for the good of the community to be honest.

I really don't mind if you do custom jobs off of it ;p. I literally take donations as they come and small custom jobs if they arise. I work on XFS Mobile when I can for the good of the community to be honest.
Oh okay and do you remember me asking to pay you to create a custom skin for my site? You were really busy back then. I learned how to customize your skin though so I'm straight now. I really appreciate all your hard work. I guess when XenForo releases their mobile style I can just post my versions of it then.

Top Bottom