1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile Style Open Framework?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DRE, Jun 1, 2012.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Can someone create a mobile style that we can create and release skins for? I've gotten addicted to customizing Russ's Mobile Style but I can't post my alterations since customizing his mobile style for members on here is one of his sources of income. I want to make mobile styles because I find it challenging and rewarding in a self-satisfactory way if it actually looks good. For instance, I used to think neogaf's mobile theme was ridiculously awesome and never thought I could come close, but I tried and although it isn't as cool, I like it. Mobile Blue: http://www.8thos.com/misc/style?style_id=94

I would like to create different color variations and patterns for this using the same basic design.
  2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

I really don't mind if you do custom jobs off of it ;p. I literally take donations as they come and small custom jobs if they arise. I work on XFS Mobile when I can for the good of the community to be honest.
    8thos likes this.
  3. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

Just hold out a little longer until the next major release and you will have an XF mobile framework in which you can create custom skins for.
    8thos likes this.
  4. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Oh okay and do you remember me asking to pay you to create a custom skin for my site? You were really busy back then. I learned how to customize your skin though so I'm straight now. I really appreciate all your hard work. I guess when XenForo releases their mobile style I can just post my versions of it then.
  5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Aight. It's been so long since they announced it that I forgot all about it.
    Anthony Parsons likes this.