As designed Mobile only shows the last breadcrumb

Mr Lucky

Affected version
RC2
I am presuming this is a bug, or else there must be an option somewhere to show the hierarchy

It's epsecially annoying, you land on a resource discussion from a notification or link, and don't know if it's an xf1 or xf2 addon

bread.webp

This is intentional, as I believe the change in style should indicate (the "<" arrow instead of the standard ">").

This is part of the responsive stylings, so if you wanted to change it, you'd need to change the point at which it kicks in via the CSS.

In the app_breadcrumbs.less template, the @xf-responsiveNarrow section at the end controls this. You could either change that width or (more likely I guess) remove it. Note that it's more likely that you're going to see breadcrumb wrapping then; this is a replacement for the "..." breadcrumb approach of XF1.

Did anyone find a solution here? I'd like to have the complete breadcrumb path in the mobile view - at least as "much breadcrumbs" as there is space left.
I also tried to change the width in line 80 of the app_breadcrumbs.less - but that doesn't help.

Top Bottom