Mobile Agent Tracer [Paid] [Deleted]

Nice update.

Could this be possible?
Detail agent string could be a tool tip of "Send from a mobile device" too, if he want!
It's possible, but for all messages posted from mobile devices you will have a new sql field with the full agent (need to fix a limit to avoid any problems) to conversation table, post table, post profile table, etc. Which means if you've got a big forum and your users often post from mobile, your xenforo db is going to get big...

It's possible, but for all messages posted from mobile devices you will have a new sql field with the full agent (need to fix a limit to avoid any problems) to conversation table, post table, post profile table, etc. Which means if you've got a big forum and your users often post from mobile, your xenforo db is going to get big...

They are not too big. Post content can be bigger 10x or 100x than agent string.
That's OK. We will love it.

Is this possible, cclaerhout?
The stored agent strings are very useful for us when we make some report or statistic.

Is this possible, cclaerhout?
The stored agent strings are very useful for us when we make some report or statistic.
As I told you, yes it's possible but I've no ETA and since coding is just ahobby I need to focus on things that gives me something to eat at the end of the month. But what I can say, it should be faster than the delay between the last update of XenForo and the next one :rolleyes:.
The priority will be to recognized messages sent from Talpaltak as sent from mobile. I've contacted the developers like I've written a few messages above. I've got a reply. I'm waiting to see what comes next. If it takes too long, I will publish a patch.

Stupid question.. this detect droid? Didn't see it in screenies.

Can this be set so Admin's can only see what was used?

Any stats? Like 11% of users today used a iPhone etc..

Stupid question.. this detect droid? Didn't see it in screenies.

Yeah. Edit the template with a conditional. I did once but then was like meh and let everyone see.

Stupid question.. this detect droid? .
It could but I didn't choose to show Os detection but Device detection. I'm not sure the Os detection based on UA is very solid...
Yes

No. As I said to Dinh, I might add this later but only for admins.

Two bugs:

1. As per http://xenforo.com/community/threads/browser-detection-mobile-msie.38613/page-2#post-478544 a 'like' of a post, causes the Add-On to treat it as an edit, and replaces the mobile agent for the post to the last person that liked the post, not the author of the post.

2. User Group Permissions - phrase not being set correctly. Comes out as "
permission_sedo_mobile_agent_tracer_view:
"

In the meantime, could you share an example SQL select we could use to pull out the records with mobile detect values and then perform our own reporting?

Thanks.

Top Bottom