Mobile Agent Tracer [Paid] [Deleted]

1) I will not update myself this class.
2) I'm really not sure Apple will change the user agent between an Ipad and a mini Ipad (same example between an Iphone & Ipod Touch => share the same user agent)

1) php-mobile-detect currently lacks Windows Mobile devices.
2) There is no need to distinct between iPad and iPad mini as both share the same effective screen resolution (like iPod and iPhone). The new larger iPad only adds retina resolution.

1) php-mobile-detect currently lacks Windows Mobile devices.
2) There is no need to distinct between iPad and iPad mini as both share the same effective screen resolution (like iPod and iPhone). The new larger iPad only adds retina resolution.
Php Mobile will surely update to support Windows Mobile Tablets. I will update then the detector.

- Detecting opera mini browser, UCWEB . I think that should be it.
example "posted via Opera Mini 4.2 ...."
In my country, so many people use the opera mini browser and UCWEB
Mini Opera & UCWEB are not devices, they are browsers. This addon is about detecting devices. The missing devices are the new Microsoft tablets. I'm still waiting an update of the Php-mobile-detect class for this.

cclaerhout updated Mobile Agent Tracer with a new update entry:

Version 1.3 released

Version 1.3 released
  • For the one who are using the Browser Detection addon, there has been an update
    The Mobile agent tracer then has also been updated to detect new tablets detected: Toshiba, Cube, Coby, SMiT, RockChip, Telstra
  • Some php code has been modified
  • The addon is now compatible with Chris auto installer
To update: use Chris addon or upload files/import xml

Read the rest of this update entry...

Seem default permission is visible.
I only enable for Administrator but guests still see them.

Another thing is device information. They are little simple, I saw almost was mobile or tablet.
Thank you.
A quick reply from my iPod :
1) I will check again but yesterday I had made some tests on three forums. If I don't see any bug and you still have the problem send me by pm a link to your website with a temporary admin account.
2) you need to install another addon please check the description

A quick reply from my iPod :
1) I will check again but yesterday I had made some tests on three forums. If I don't see any bug and you still have the problem send me by pm a link to your website with a temporary admin account.
2) you need to install another addon please check the description

I had it installed :)

Update:
I saw some iPhone (s).
About guests, I will check them more.

And it's not working ???
With what kind of device are you trying to do the test. I've only tried with some iPods, one IPad and one Nokia windows phone and it was working. I will test it again tonight.

1. Double check Browser Detect Addon working fine (1.1), except iPad & iPad, all other devices are Mobile device. My members have so many kinds of mobile & tables. I also checked Detail information was enabled.
2. Guests still see the information (in both inline & graphic mode).

About the display function: I've check my templates and it hasn't been updated. I must have make a mistake when I included the xml file. I'm going to check

Edit: I've mixed the xml files after putting in lowercase my key array for the permission... and deleted the modified xm file... I should be fixed in a few minutes

1. Double check Browser Detect Addon working fine (1.1), except iPad & iPad, all other devices are Mobile device. My members have so many kinds of mobile & tables. I also checked Detail information was enabled.
2. Guests still see the information (in both inline & graphic mode).

1. I've tested with iPad (Gen2 io5/io6 - Safari & Dolphin ) and it's working fine for me (see here)- when I use a Nokia phone it only detects a mobile phone but it's a normal behaviour (see the list of mobile & tablets detected)
2. Permissions fixed

1. I've tested with iPad (Gen2 io5/io6 - Safari & Dolphin ) and it's working fine for me (see here)- when I use a Nokia phone it only detects a mobile phone but it's a normal behaviour (see the list of mobile & tablets detected)
2. Permissions fixed

You are right.
But except iPhone and iPad, all others devices are detected as "Send from a mobile device", nothing else.

You are right.
But except iPhone and iPad, all others devices are detected as "Send from a mobile device", nothing else.
Which devices for example ? The supported devices should be:
  • Tablet: BlackBerry Tablet, iPad, Kindle, Samsung Tablet, HTC tablet, Motorola Tablet, Asus Tablet, Nook Tablet, Acer Tablet, Yarvik Tablet
  • Mobile: iPhone, BlackBerry, HTC, Nexus, DellStreak, Motorola, Samsung, Sony, Asus, Palm

Top Bottom