Mobile Agent Tracer (CC by)

Mobile Agent Tracer (CC by) 1.5.5

No permission to download

cclaerhout

One error I found in the .XML file for setup has to do with the language.
Code:
<phrase title="permission_sedo_mobile_agent_tracer_View" version_id="3" version_string="1.3"><![CDATA[View Information]]></phrase>
needs to be changed to
Code:
<phrase title="permission_sedo_mobile_agent_tracer_view" version_id="3" version_string="1.3"><![CDATA[View Information]]></phrase>

Notice the capital "V" needs to be replaced with a lowercase "v" in the phrase title to get it to show correctly in the options screen.

phrase.webp
This should be "View Information" but it is displaying as "permission_sedo_mobile_agent_tracer_view" in my local install.

View attachment 40343
This should be "View Information" but it is displaying as "permission_sedo_mobile_agent_tracer_view" in my local install.

Did you download the latest version or make the change as I outlined in the .XML file before you imported it? That will solve the problem (if you have already installed it just make the change in the .XML file and then do an "upgrade" and it will fix it.

Did you download the latest version or make the change as I outlined in the .XML file before you imported it? That will solve the problem (if you have already installed it just make the change in the .XML file and then do an "upgrade" and it will fix it.
Yes, latest version.
I downloaded again and did an upgrade, nothing changed.

I will check may be one of you had a previous release the other one not. This problems comes from the Zend framework which has problems when a modification is done to the letter case. I've changed a few versions before the case of one permission option but if you update then the option is considered like the same and is not updated. So you need to uninstall the addon then reinstall it or for those who want to keep the mobile device information the permission Id must be directly with only changing the case of the letter. I'm on an iPod touch now so i can't confirm.

cclaerhout updated Mobile Agent Tracer (CC by) with a new update entry:

Version 1.5 released

Version 1.5 released
  • Fix a major bug when a profile post was done
    => Explanation: when a message is posted on the user profile, the "user" datawriter is called to update the user status. When the user datawriter is called, the user privacy preference to activate the recording of his mobile information was automatically disabled.
    Important: After the update, if many of your members were sending profile posts, I recommend you to use the new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

First post
I've checked and the function _preSave() must be protected when extended. So you should edit (I didn't check since Ragtek addons and himself are no more available here) this class library/Ragtek/SDS/DwUser.php and fix this.
Search:
PHP:
public function _preSave()

Replace:
PHP:
protected function _preSave()

Second post
I will check this later. The problem will only occur if the addon is disabled. If it's uninstalled it would be ok.

Random but I like looking at the presentation you put into your resource descriptions.

The attachments in the description don't work for me:

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Presumably as it's a new thread and the attachments are on the old one?

Top Bottom