Mobile Agent Tracer (CC by)

Mobile Agent Tracer (CC by) 1.5.5

No permission to download
Is it possible to have a custom check for Xiaomi phones? It seems like that it doesn't come with php-mobile-detect by default (their demo page had no custom check for Xiaomi phones). I may be able to manually edit the script to add checks for a few Xiaomi brands, but I wonder how will I get the custom check to work on the Browser Detection add-on (I haven't taken a look at the codes).

Is it possible to have a custom check for Xiaomi phones? It seems like that it doesn't come with php-mobile-detect by default (their demo page had no custom check for Xiaomi phones). I may be able to manually edit the script to add checks for a few Xiaomi brands, but I wonder how will I get the custom check to work on the Browser Detection add-on (I haven't taken a look at the codes).
Just ask the developpers of the php-mobile-detect class. They are reactive: https://github.com/serbanghita/Mobile-Detect/issues ; you should provide them your useragent, it will help them.

@cclaerhout LG Tablet appeared this way for some reason?
Capture.webp
EDIT: Went to look over the phrases. For some reason that one didn't exist. Although the phrase for LG phone (sedo_at_isLG) existed.

The update isn't coming yet? I decided not to add the phrase by myself because I thought the update would come pretty soon, lol
Also, shouldn't phrases for HTC (both mobile and tablet) use "an" instead of "a"? I mean, you pronounce H as 'eitch', so it starts with vowel sound.
EDIT: AllFine, Huawei and Advan tablets as well.
Phrase for AMPE tablet is also wrong. It is "Ampet tablet", even though it's actually AMPE (without T).

Last edited:
The update isn't coming yet? I decided not to add the phrase by myself because I thought the update would come pretty soon, lol
Also, shouldn't phrases for HTC (both mobile and tablet) use "an" instead of "a"? I mean, you pronounce H as 'eitch', so it starts with vowel sound.
EDIT: AllFine, Huawei and Advan tablets as well.
Phrase for AMPE tablet is also wrong. It is "Ampet tablet", even though it's actually AMPE (without T).
No time at the moment, you can submit a github commit with these few modifications, I will accept it without any problem.

Top Bottom