[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System

[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System 2.2.8

No permission to download

kick

kick submitted a new resource:

[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System - Add-on for hiding content

Hidden content add-on for the XenForo 2 forum. Supports 16 bb codes for hiding according to various parameters
  • Hidden text for club members
  • Hidden text by the number of days
  • Hidden text for groups
  • Hidden text for registered members
  • Hidden text by the number of likes
  • Hidden text by the number of messages
  • Hidden text by specific reaction
  • Hidden text until user replies to topic
  • Hidden text until the user replies to the topic and clicks I like
  • Hidden text...

Read more about this resource...

hello,

i do not know if this fits in here exactly, as it would be best with a prompt...its a great hide code tho imho...

what i was looking for that we had in vbulletin is a "PM bbcode"

this hides content from all users except the one stated in the bbcode options prompt.(common members will not easily access user IDs)

it needs to convert the username to id# in the bbcode....and also to prevent viewing when the post is quoted...

any interest?

this hides content from all users except the one stated in the bbcode options prompt.(common members will not easily access user IDs)

it needs to convert the username to id# in the bbcode....and also to prevent viewing when the post is quoted...
It works that way, there are as many as 4 tags.
The first tag hides by name, the second hides with a name.
The third tag hides by the identifier, and the fourth hides from the user with the identifier.
Quote and stuff doesn't work and any ways to get around hidden content. What is also indicated in the description.
Read more about the add-on. The screenshots also show that this does not work, they are all attached to the description.

hour kick sorry for asking do you think there is the possibility of creating a plugin in which you can hide the links to the users I mean that in order to see the links there must be a certain requirement a plugin that hides all the forum links sorry my english without using bb-code

Sorry my English is that I want to hide the links in my forum since most of my users do not post almost anything and I want to put a requirement on the links sorry my English is the same as the complement that you answered but with a requirement for those registered

kick updated [MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System with a new update entry:

When the user clicks the reaction and the message contains a tag code or something, the tag stopped being processed.
Added event mh_hide_auth_tag_codes if you need to display information that the guest needs to log in or register to view hidden content
Can select all reactions in dialog
Added a style property that allows you to hide the title from hidden content which is able to view
Change phrases
Minor changes in tags

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @kick, thanks for this add-on.

How can I add this phrase?:

"To view the content, you need Sign in or Register."

I have to do it on phrases editor (if I do it the phrase is showing on content unlocked) or I need to put forum on developer mode for edit this?

I need to know how can I do for shown the content for registered users without that phrase.

Thanks in advanced and good work.

Last edited:
In order not to display the conditions on the unlocked content, I made a style setting in the last update.
1592631719209.webp

Yes, because I take the value from the caching field, and do not make a request to receive data every time. As the number of queries to the database increases n + 1.

Yes, because I take the value from the caching field, and do not make a request to receive data every time. As the number of queries to the database increases n + 1.
Is it realistic to make sure that the hide is always open for the user who has put the like?

Yes, it is possible, but there will be an increased number of requests and large threads, as well as a large number of reactions, this can cause problems.

Top Bottom